Observations about Rudeness:
- Rude comments are not just directed toward pastors.
- Our culture has become more rude in general.
- Rude is in the eyes of the beholder.
- Rudeness is not going away.
Tips for dealing with rudeness:
- Consider the source.
- As much as you would like to, don’t respond in kind.
- Part of leadership is holding up a higher standard.
- Never underestimate the power of Holy Spirit when we pray.
Part of leadership is holding up a higher standard. #dontwrestlewithapig Click To Tweet
Would you like to join me on an amazing Alaskan Cruise with a mission?
Click on the graphic below for more information. Registration deadline has been extended to October 1 2016.
ALL-INCLUSIVE prices start at $2,199 and include:
7 Day Cruise on the Ruby Princess
Roundtrip Air Fare – American Airlines
Hotel in Seattle – Bellevue Marriott
Motor Coach Transfers
All Taxes and Fees
How you can help me help others:
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and give us a rating and review.
- We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
- Share the love by clicking on one or more of the social share buttons at either the top or bottom of this post.