Welcome to Season 3 of the Your Church Matters podcast. In this week’s episode, I’m sharing some thoughts on the concept of “theological reflection” in the activities of our lives. I’m also adding a new feature to the podcast: “What I love about the church where I worshiped this past Sunday.”
“Theological Reflection” – In the daily activities of life, asking, “Where is God in this and what is He saying to me?”
Opportunities for Theological Reflection
- Deliberate intentional day of listening
- Focus at the beginning of the day
What I loved about the church where I worshiped Sunday
Church: Grace Snellville (Georgia)
What I loved:
- Clarity and focus.
- Clear instructions for guests.
- Single focus for every part of the service.
- Centrality of mission.
Photos from the Worship Guide of Grace Snellville
How you can help me help others:
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and give us a rating and review.
- We are also on Stitcher.com and Google Play, so if you prefer one of those formats, please subscribe there.
- Share the love by clicking on one or more of the social share buttons at either the top or bottom of this post.
To comment on this episode or leave a question for a future episode:
1. Comment section below
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Voicemail: 817-929-0643
4. Direct tweet @drgerrylewis
*Special thanks to Keith Cooper (Guitar Music for intro)
*Special thanks to Nathan Woodward (Saxophone Music for outro)